New Service Request

Welcome to Acton Municipal Utility District (AMUD) 

In order to start new service with AMUD you need to complete the Service Application and Agreement.  If you have any questions please call the office at 817-326-4720 or email our customer service representative at

AMUD service can begin on the same day if we receive the following before 2:30 P.M.:

  • Completed Service Application and Agreement.
  • Copy of current Driver’s License or State Issued Picture ID.
    • (Picture ID must be clear and readable).
  • New Service fees have been paid.
    • Your deposit will be applied to the final bill and refunded at the end of service.

Please allow 2 weeks for water/sewer taps to be installed.

For your security we will only release personal account information or make changes to your account to those people identified on the Service Application.

Special Message for properties located in Port Ridglea East and Nassau Bay along Carla Court.

By Order of the Hood County Commissioners Court, Vol. 32, Page 300 - 301, “A property owner of a residential structure that utilizes an on-site sewage facility and is located within an area of “Certificate of Convenience and Necessity” and is located in the platted subdivision of Port Ridglea East and properties with structures immediately adjacent to Carla Court shall discontinue use of the on-site sewage facility and connect to centralized sanitary sewer when…” Learn more...

In District Customers New Service Application - ONLINE FORM

  • To start new service with Acton Municipal Utility District (AMUD) you need to complete this New Service Application. You will need a copy of your Driver’s License for both Primary and Joint account holders.  This application is for customers moving into an existing home, This application is not for NEW Construction.
  • You will receive an email confirmatiion that the service agreement has been received.  Call the office at 817-326-4720 to pay new service fees with your credit card or debit card.

Relevant Documents